Friends of Peckerwood Garden Day
Join us for our thank you to you, our members, donors, guests, and supporters.
Saturday, November 17, 2018 12 pm – 4 pm at Peckerwood Garden.
See images here of this wonderful event! 2018 Friends of Peckerwood Garden day
Visit Peckerwood Garden!
Our evening lecture series is moving to mornings!
Monthly lectures at 11 am every 3rd Saturday. Pre-registration preferred. Entry is free, donation requested.
The nursery is available most days by appointment, free entry, call or email prior to arrival to ensure staff or volunteers will be available. Private tours are scheduled by appointment, see below or here. Call for availability on a weekday, by donation.
Join us for Open Day on the 4th Saturday each month, all year!
Evening lectures at 5 pm every 3rd Saturday. Purchase Tickets to Open Days, Lectures, or Insiders Tours
Schedule a Garden Tour
Group tours of Peckerwood Garden may be scheduled for any time of year. Have lunch under the trees before or after your tour.
View our Calendar and Purchase tickets here to all upcoming events. Visits to Peckerwood Garden are by guided tours only Call for availability on a weekday, by donation. The nursery is available most days by appointment, free entry, call or email prior to arrival to ensure staff or volunteers will be available.
- Opportunities to visit the garden are now available on a consistent schedule, and groups also can book private guided tours most days. Peckerwood Insider’s Tours are held at 10 a.m. the first Saturday each month.
- Open Days take place the fourth Saturday of each month (all year) and the second Saturday of October, November, April, and May. We will begin at 10 a.m. and modify tours to accommodate the extreme climate.
- We also are offering regular monthly Peckerwood Garden lectures conducted by knowledgeable Peckerwood staff and volunteers, as well as local or visiting experts. The 11 a.m. lectures will be held on the third Saturday of each month. email email@example.com to sign up for an event and pay onsite rather than online.
- Volunteers are welcome to lend a hand with garden work 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesdays and Fridays. Please sign up online here or email Volunteer1@peckerwoodgarden.org.
- Peckerwood Garden is open to Scheduled private tours and on scheduled tour and event days, guided tours only.
Office hours are Tuesday through Saturday 9 am – 5 pm. Visitation of the garden is at this time Guided tour only, see available opportunities to visit below. Event questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 979-826-3232.
Your membership gifts help support Peckerwood as it nurtures and expands plant collections and adds educational tours and programs. You’ll find the various membership categories and benefits here. Membership Thank you for becoming a friend of Peckerwood.
Peckerwood Garden — Summer Preview