Become a Member of Peckerwood Garden Conservation Foundation
Please consider becoming a member today and join us in our work to sustain our founder John Fairey’s vision. We invite you to join us as a business, an individual, a couple, or as a Founders Circle supporter.
- Members in every category of membership may visit the garden free on any of the Open Days during the membership year.
- Members also receive discounts on plant purchases and invitations to special garden events, including our annual Friends of Peckerwood Garden Day.
- Each member receives a 10% discount on purchases from these local nurseries and our nursery.
- Members in every category of membership are invited to join the Focused Tours at 10 am on the first Saturday of each month at no charge, guests are $10.
- Members are invited to participate in the specialized docent training for $15 each (does not require you to become a docent.)
- We are pleased to offer gift memberships and will send a card announcing your thoughtful gift.
- View a PDF of our membership brochure
- Matching gifts: Many employers offer matching gifts; please consider increasing your support this way.
Individual Membership $45.00: All of the above.
TX Master Gardener Membership (show a current MG card) $35.00: All of the above.
Senior Membership (65+)” $35.00: All of the above.
Student Membership (with current id) $25.00: All of the above.
Family/Dual Membership $75.00: All of the above for 2 individuals listed on the membership.
Patron Membership $125.00: All of the above plus two guest passes for Open Days and an annual plant selection from the nursery.
Benefactor Membership $250.00: All of the above plus four (4) guest passes for Open Days and two annual plant selections from the nursery.
Founders Circle Membership $500.00 – $25,000*: All of the above for 2 individuals listed on the membership. four (4) guest passes for Open Days, two annual plant selections from the nursery, private tour of the garden for $5000 and above
Peckerwood Garden Foundation is a 501©3 tax-exempt organization. Your membership contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.